Dolomite mineral filler
Characteristics of a high quality dolomite mineral filler
- a correct granulometry tailored to the specific needs of our final product and the production process. The milling / crushing process and the subsequent classification of the dolomite mineral filler in the factory must guarantee the correct granulometry.
- the purity of dolomite. It is very frequent the presence of impurities, mainly iron and manganese. That is the reason why we should analyze this aspect and select the most appropriate dolomite to our formulation or / and needs.
- its whiteness. For certain types of products, the color of dolomite is a highly coveted element.
- tight humidity control
- polymer matrix composites, as polymer concrete or in applications such as countertops, shower trays, sinks, plates, etc.
- paint manufacturing
- as a mineral filler for ceramic glazes
- adhesive plastic materials manufacturing
- as a mineral filler for rubber
- fertilisers in agriculture. It constitutes a source of magnesium and calcium that allows modifying the ph of the soil. Dolomite mineral manages to regulate the acidity of the soil and thus, improves and increases the profitability of the crops.
- steel industry
- glass industry
The strict humidity control, granulometry as well as other physical and chemical parameters of dolomite mineral fillers, will allow us to reach the highest manufacture yields. Thanks to our close cooperation with strategic partners we can offer our clients a technical department specializing in the formulation and combination of mineral fillers. If you need to improve the performance of your product or want to create a new composite, do not hesitate to contact us.
If you want to know more about this topic, we recommend you read our complete guide on mineral fillers.