Choice of pigment pastes suitable for our project
- pigment concentration of them. they should have at least a 70 of pigment.
- performance and coloring strength
- vehicle used for pigment dispersion
- presence of additives that could damage the reaction or have harmful effects in the catalysis
- possible presence of substances to economize and potential harmful causes that may have on our mixture. Basically, we should look for pigment pastes styrene-free.
In comparison with solid pigments, pigment pastes achieve a much higher integration of the pigments in the mass. They increase their performance considerably. It is necessary to analyse the composition of the pigment pastes in a thorough way. They can incorporate components that could have harmful effects on our mixture.
If you want to know everything related to the solid surface manufacturing, we recommend you to read our extensive article dedicated to this topic. We have developed a pigment paste with high concentrations of pigments specially designed for the production of solid surface products. Availability of pigments based on RAL chart. By individual laboratory tests, we will advise you on the most suitable pigment to your product. If you have any specific needs in this field, do not hesitate to contact us.